Research Triangle Park, NC and Heidelberg, DE – Technology Commercialization Group, LLC (TCG), an international firm providing interim management and strategic advisory services to life sciences companies, announced today that it had another successful quarter. Highlights of key accomplishments included:
- The engagement by a mid-sized publically-traded European pharmaceutical company to find acquisition targets in the USA.
- A TCG Partner, acting as interim CEO, has closed the first round of mezzanine financing for a US imaging technology company, through our affiliation with Daybreak Capital Partners, a New York-based specialty investment banking firm.
TCG will be attending key industry meetings in Europe and the US this fall. Current events planned include:
- European Telemedicine Conference: Odense, Denmark – October 21-22
- BIO Europe: Munich – November 2-4
- Medica and Compamed: Dusseldorf, November 16-19
© Michael Nagy, Presse- und Informationsamt der Stadt Muenchen
For companies considering a strategic transaction or seeking interim management services, TCG’s depth of experience, extensive industry contacts and proven success can help you achieve your goals. Please plan to meet us to discuss your needs at these or other industry conferences listed on our new website http://tcgmedtech.com/category/events/.
USA: (919) 941-0700
About TCG: Founded in 1998, TCG serves life science companies, including medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies from its headquarters in the Research Triangle Park region of North Carolina, USA and offices in Heidelberg, Germany. TCG leads and advises transactions, including licensing, strategic partnerships, distribution agreements, asset sales, financings, and acquisitions. TCG also provides interim management, when an experienced executive is needed for a critical project, to enter a new market, to develop a new strategy, or to refocus a company. TCG’s approach is different from other firms in that senior TCG partners, with over 25 years of life science industry experience, lead all assignments. A global network of industry contacts helps TCG achieve their clients’ objectives rapidly. TCG has successfully completed hundreds of life science projects and assignments.