- TCG Partner, Jan Turek, will be at BIO International April 22-25 in Chicago; reach him through the partnering desk or the North Carolina pavilion
- Dr. Reinhard Merz will attend the IT Berlin forum in April
- TCG Partners Ken West and Reinhard Merz will be at EuroMedtech May 7-8 in Dusseldorf. You can reach them through the Partnering One system.
- Join us at the Medtech World Forum in Lucerne, Switzerland Sept 17-19 which will have a day focused on entering and marketing in North America as well as exhibits
- Like past years, TCG will join the Annual AdvaMed Conference in Washington, DC Sept 23-25 which last year had 2400 attendees from 900 companies with over 1000 one-on-one partnering sessions
- Connect with TCG at BioEurope in Vienna Nov 4-6 through the EBD Partnering system to discuss your biopharma product development options
- Meet TCG Partners at Medica Nov 20-23, the world’s largest medtech trade show. To explore market development in North America or Europe, contact Dr Merz at our office in Germany to arrange a meeting
Transatlantic Medical Device Update October 4: 16:00 CET/10 AM EDT
A joint webinar by the Medical Technology Cluster Mannheim and TCG will feature speakers on the impacts of:
- The US Affordable Care Act(Dennis Burns, TCG,LLC)
- New EU Regulatory changes (Alexander Fink, )
- Update on German reimbursement environment(Dr. Hans-Joachim Lau, Medical Device Consult)
- Key success factors for med devices going to Europe (Elmar Bourdon, Mgr MT Cluster Mannheim)
Clinica Podcast on New products by TCG Partner
TCG Partner John Icardi was invited to record a podcast with Clinica Medtech Intelligence, the leading source of business-to-business news and analysis for the global medtech industry. He was interviewed by Clinica’s Editor, Tina Tan, on the subject of “Tackling the US Market: Strategies for a successful product launch”. The podcast in three (3) parts is available on Clinica’s website through this link: http://www.clinica.co.uk/multimedia.do?videoType=video§ion=home/videospodcasts
Developing a Launch Strategy for Europe
Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Many US companies are pursuing commercialization in Europe where clinical data requirements are more clearly defined and cost effective. But with access to 27 potential markets commercialization decisions can be challenging. In this Webinar experts discuss how your company can succeed in Europe and generate interest from global partners faster.
- Why is this a good time to consider commercialization in the EU?
- How to connect with the right customers in the best markets.
- How to design a robust clinical trial plan with a CRO and gain the CE mark
- What is the best approach to customers using a direct sales force or distributors/agents?
Dr Reinhard Merz, TCG Partner in Heidelberg, Germany
Greg Davis, President of MedCelerate, Chairman of ibiliti and former CEO of Tryton Medical
Aly Talen, Sr VP Business Development genae in Antwerp, Belgium
For copies of the March webinar slides, contact TCG in the US or Europe.
TCG participates in some 20 specialty conferences a year in the US and Europe where we make presentations and seek partnerships. The 2013 industry events will include CED/NC Life Sciences Conference, BIO, EuroMedtech, AdvaMed, and Medica along with meetings of the Licensing Executives Society (LES). We will also join medical congresses to support clients and meet key opinion leaders (KOLs) at events like the 2012 sessions for EAST, World BioMarkers, SCA, SAWC, Analytica, ISLT, ASA, AABB, and ASH.
TCG will be glad to represent you at one of these events or to meet you and learn more about your commercialization needs.
Contact us for our detailed plans for travel in Europe and North America
In the News
Click here to read about recent events or transactions in which TCG has participated.