Technology Commercialization Group (TCG) Partners Dr. Reinhard Merz and Dean Gray will participate in MEDICA 2018, the leading international trade fair for the medical industry, November 12 – 14, 2018 in Dusseldorf, Germany
TCG, a leading transatlantic medtech commercialization and consulting firm, has helped dozens of mid-sized EU medtech companies enter the US market. TCG will be launching two new services for international companies at MEDICA this year:
Coaching for US Market Entry and Growth
- Success in the US depends on a product with clear value, a comprehensive entry strategy, and an effective distribution and sales network.
- In a 1 – 2 day, hands-on, custom-designed, cost-efficient session, TCG works with your management team to answer key questions critical for your successful business growth in the US such as:
- What markets or segments do we pursue? Which customers do we target?
- What is our unique clinical and economic value proposition to targeted customers? What features matter the most?
- Can our product be reimbursed at a proper level?
- Does our messaging convey our value proposition? How do we know?
- Do we have the distribution channels to reach the target market? Do we have the right types of salespeople? Do we need partners?
- How will our competitors respond? Do we have countermeasures in place?
- Do we have the type of after-sales capabilities and organizational support that our customers expect?
- TCG can follow-up this comprehensive strategy with ongoing coaching during the implementation phase.
Partnering with US Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
- More than 75% of all goods sold into US hospitals are sold through GPOs. Companies selling products to US hospitals must work with GPOs.
- TCG now has a strategic partnership with NCI Consulting Group, the leading US sales and marketing company specializing in GPO strategy and management.
- TCG works with NCI to develop a GPO strategy for your needs, arrange meetings, and assist in preparation and negotiation with national GPOs.
Meet with us in Düsseldorf from November 12 – 14, for an introductory discussion to learn more about TCG’s strategic growth and business development solutions. Let’s discuss how we can assist you to successfully enter the US market, or find the best GPO, distributor or other strategic partner to grow your business. Please contact Dr. Reinhard Merz to schedule a meeting. (+49 6221 27262 or email@example.com)
Strategic Advisory, Strategic Partnerships and Transactions, Interim Management
Founded in 1998, TCG serves life science companies, including medical device, diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, digital health and health IT companies from its headquarters in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA, and offices in Heidelberg, Germany. TCG assists its clients identify and assess new commercial opportunities, and develop and execute high-growth strategies. The firm also leads and advises transactions, including licensing, strategic partnerships, distribution agreements, asset sales, financings, and acquisitions. TCG provides interim management when an experienced executive is needed for a critical project, to enter a new market, or to refocus a company. TCG’s approach is different from other firms in that only senior partners, with over 25 years of life science industry experience and a global network of industry contacts, personally lead assignments.